Drive it yourself electric Countryside and Windmill GPS audio tour
Enjoy an unforgettable drive it yourself trip through the typical Dutch countryside in the South-Holland region with Renzy.nl. In a 100% electric and eco-friendly 2-person Renault Twizy with GPS navigation, you can explore the traditional Dutch countryside with its windmills, polders and picturesque villages. On this tour we have 2 stops, one at a biological fruit orchard and also a visit to the picturesque Kaag island. Ride this lovely tour at your own pace and off the beaten track!
Our GPS tours are driven with a easy to handle 2-person Renault Twizy. The unique open and contemporary design of our Renault Twizies give you a sense of freedom. You feel, smell and experience where you drive. The Twizy is mainly driven on country roads where you also drive with a normal car. Driving a Renault Twizy is super easy and fun: on the road you attract a lot of attention! The Twizy is 100% electric and gentle on your ears.
We can handle groups up to 12 people, 6 cars available per time slot.
per adult from
What's included :
- A fully charged electric Renault Twizy suitable for 2 people
- GPS navigation in English, German and with a 39 km fixed route through the Dutch countryside
- A fixed route along the countryside and windmill area and to a biological farm
- Including enough time to stop and admire & photograph the sights up close
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Renzy, Meer en Duin 36 a, 2163 HC Lisse, Netherlands
Starting point of the GPS Countryside and Windmill tour
Stop At: Landgoed de Olmenhorst, Lisserweg 481, 2165 AS Lisserbroek, Netherlands
Stop at this biological farm and fruit orchard. Experience the crafts products.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Leidsevaart, 2201 PW Noordwijk, Netherlands
On this road you will see several beautifull windmills. Very photogenic!
Pass By: marina Kaagdorp, Julianalaan 1C, 2159 LA Kaag, Netherlands
Option to take a small ferryboat to visit the authentic and historic Kaag island
Pass By: The Flower Bulb Region, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
You will ride through the lovely flower bulb region
Stop At: Googermolen, De Baan 1, 2377 CA Oude Wetering, Netherlands
You will ride along this beautiful old Windmill. You can stop to take photos, but this windmill is privately owned and not accessible to the public.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Meer en Duin 30, 2163 HC Lisse, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We are located within 800mtrs from flowerpark Keukenhof and easy accessible by car or by public transport from Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.