Dürnstein Abbey and Afternoon Tea in Dürnstein Castle
The Dürnstein Abbey and its blue church tower on the Danube tell a story. This provides insights into a baroque world of thought that is more relevant today than ever. The included guided tour in German or the audio guide (D, E, I, F, ESP) helps you to understand better and brings the spirit of the era to life ...
The highlight of every tour is the view from the Danube terrace onto the blue church tower and the Wachau, and at the end a visit to the collegiate church.
The trip to the Wachau ends with an afternoon tea in the stylish ambience of the 5-star Relais & Chateaux Hotel Schloss Dürnstein.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Afternoon tea with sweet and salty snacks at the Hotel Schloss Dürnstein
- Entry to Dürnstein Abbey with the exhibition "Discovery of the Precious"
- Audio guide in D, E, F, I, ESP or 2 p.m. guided tour in German
What's excluded :
- Visit: Stift Durnstein, Im Zentrum Town Center, Durnstein 3601 Austria
The landmark of the Wachau, the Dürnstein Abbey with the blue church tower, invites you to experience it as part of the "Discovery of the Valuable" exhibition.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Relais & Châteaux Hotel Schloss Dürnstein, Dürnstein 2, 3601 Dürnstein, Austria
In the unique ambience of Schloss Dürnstein, today a 5-star Relais & Chateaux hotel, an afternoon tea with sweet and salty snacks as well as coffee / tea as desired is served. Impressive view over the Danube into the Wachau World Heritage Site included!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Stift Durnstein, Im Zentrum Town Center, Durnstein 3601 Austria
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.