Drogheda and Guinness StoreHouse, Private Shore Excursion from Dublin
On this tour you will have the opportunity to visit one of the oldest towns in Ireland: Drogheda.
Our tour starts with a visit to Bru na Boinne. It represents the archaeological heritage of the Boyne Valley which includes the megalithic passage tombs of Newgrange and Knowth.Be aware that we are not going to go inside the Chamber, just outside visit.
Then we will stop at Hill of Slane, ruins full of mystery, history and myth.
Quick drive to Monasterboice High Cross and Rounder tower.
Before we stop to have a rest and boost our energy at Drogheda village, we will have a quick stop at St. Laurence Gate.
Drogheda is a great place to try some Irish food, just follow the instructions from your tour guide and enjoy
We drive back to Dublin to visit our last attraction: Guinness Storehouse
PLEASE NOTE: WALKING INVOLVED
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guinness Storehouse Ticket
- Bru na Boinne Ticket
- Private Tour
- Professional Local Guide
- Port Pick Up and Drop Off
- Entry/Admission - Bru na Boinne
- Entry/Admission - Guinness Storehouse
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bru na Boinne, Stalleen Road, Donore Ireland
It represents the archaeological heritage of the Boyne Valley which includes the megalithic passage tombs of Newgrange and Knowth. Newgrange is a 5000year passage Tomb famous for the winter solstice illumination. Knowth and Dowth are similar mounds and the three of them have been designated a World Heritage Site by Unesco. Be aware that we are not going to go inside the Chamber, just outside visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hill of Slane, Slane Ireland
Ruins full of mystery, history and myth. Just listen carefully to your guide and enjoy the surrounding landscape and the great views of the countryside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monasterboice Monastic Site, 1 Off the N Ireland
These are the remains of an early Christian monastic settlement in the north of Drogheda. These ruins are a National monument of Ireland and give their name to the local village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Laurence Gate, St. Laurence Street, Drogheda Ireland
St. Laurence Gate which is widely regarded as one of the finest of its kind in Europe. It consists of two lofty circular towers connected by a wall, in which there is an archway.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Drogheda, Drogheda, County Louth
Drogheda is a great place to try some Irish food, just follow the instructions from your tour guide and enjoy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guinness Storehouse, Market Street St James Gate, Dublin 8 Ireland
There, we will have a tasting beer session, trying Guinness favourite brews and new experimental brews from the Guinness Open Gate Brewery.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Dublin Airport, Dublin, Ireland
- Dublin Port - View Point, Alexandra Rd Ext, Dublin, Ireland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.