Druk Path Trek - 7 Days
Druk Path Trek
Druk Path Trek is a popular short trek to the paths of beautiful Bhutan. The 7 days long Druk path trek takes you to the green forests, high mountains, monasteries, temples, and so on of Bhutan that is probably unique and will help you garner awesome experience. Bhutan, a small landlocked nation surrounded by India and China lies in the lap of the Himalayas.
The kingdom of Bhutan reflects typical Buddhist culture preserved for centuries. Bhutan is heaven in itself. Bhutan is not like any other crowded country with busy streets and chaos. The people have been exceptionally preserving their tradition by wearing Gho robe by men and Kira dress by women.
Bhutan is a unique country known for its scenic beauty and traditional cultures dating back to the centuries. In order to protect the culture, traditions and natural environment the government has adopted a strict policy of high-value low impact on tourism.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Full board of meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your trip.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bar bill – can be paid for directly. Visa Charges ( $40 per person). Personal extras such as phone calls, laundry, shopping, spa use etc. Luxury camping.
01: Arrive Paro
02: Acclimatization hike to Tiger and Nest Monastery
03: Paro-Jele Dzong
04: Jele Dzong-Jangchulakha
05: Jangchulakha- Jimilangtsh -Langrithang
06: Langrithang -Tsaluna- Thimphu
07: Thimpu-Paro Depart Paro
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/23/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.