Drunk Shakespeare Performance in Chicago
One actor has five shots of whiskey and then attempts to perform in a Shakespeare play. New York Times Critics' Pick!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Special treat!
- Entry/Admission - Drunk Shakespeare
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks and snacks are not included in the ticket price. They are available for purchase during the show.
- Visit: Drunk Shakespeare, 182 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60601-3624
Get ready for a hilarious take on Shakespeare during this unique, 90-minute show in Chicago's renowned Loop district. Located at "The Lounge", this quirky performance showcases an intoxicated cast member. One classically-trained actor has at least five shots of whiskey and then attempts to perform in a Shakespearean play. The results are what Slate magazine describes as ‘the best thing to ever happen to the theater.’ Craft cocktails are available for purchase during the show and there is a special treat upon arrival.
Departure Point :Drunk Shakespeare, 182 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60601-3624
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.