Düsseldorf Segway Tour: Classical City Experience
This 2-hour classical city tour through Dusseldorf starts in the center of the charming and internationally well known Old Town. Explore Dusseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of helmet and Segway
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- There are three departure times to choose from to explore the riverside and cross river Rhine while driving over the Rheinkniebrücke. This bridge links the Rheinufer tunnel with the Rheinalle tunnel. On the other Rhine side we will drive through the beautiful meadows and have a great view at breathtaking Dusseldorf Skyline. You are free to speed up and enjoy driving.
While heading south we will then pass by the so-called Oberkassler-Brücke which has had a strong influence on the development of cable-stayed bridges in Germany for many years due to its construction.Back on the other side of the river, we will pass by the Tonhalle which is located in the northern part of the Old Town on the shore of the river Rhine. The foyer of this main concert hall in Dusseldorf is known all over the world for being a wonderful example for the breath taking expressionist architecture.
Next we will drive through Old town, with lots of bars and breweries, the so-called 'longest bar counter in the world'. We'll have a rest at brewery 'Ürige' to have a typical Dusseldorf beer to get there.
The picturesque Burgpark in the Old Town we will see before reaching Dusseldorf's government quarter. On our way we will drive by the Federal State Parliament of Northrhine-Westphalia, to the famous district "Harbor" and its industry, office towers and the fancy Medienhafen. Afterwards we are driving to famous 'Kö' - luxury lovers will be in their element. The Königsallee is the heart of fashion district with its luxury brand shops. After your visit to Königsallee, the tour will conclude near old town in Dusseldorf.
Departure Point :Rathausufer 20, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bodyweight between 45 and 118 kg / 100-260 lb
- Driving license is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.