Dual Sport Motorcycle Rental
Day rental of a Royal Enfield Himalyan Dual Sport Motorcycle.
The Himalayan is an easy bike to ride with a upright riding position, and it's has great capabilities to go just about anywhere. With 300 days of sunshine a year, the Coachella Valley typically offer fantastic motorcycling weather October through June, so come on out and see all that's here from the seat of a motorcycle.
There are so many places to discover here like, Joshua Tree National Park, Salton Sea, Idyllwild, Anza Borrego and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet, gloves
What's excluded :
- Day rental of a Royal Enfield Himalyan Dual Sport Motorcycle.
If this isn't the way to tour the Coachella Valley, we don't know what could be better. These motorcycles are capable to go one road, and offroad (which is why they're called dual sport), and if you have experience riding offroad on dirt and gravel roads, have at it. If you do not, we definitely suggest staying on pavement, as offroading is a completely different animal to say the least. We do not want you to hurt yourself, nor the bike
The Himalayan is an easy bike to ride with a upright riding position, and it's has great capabilities to go just about anywhere.
There are so many places to discover here like, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree National Park, Salton Sea, Idyllwild, Anza Borrego, Julian and much more.
Needless to say, you will need to have valid motorcycle license, as well as full automobile insurance to rent these. We will provide a helmet and gloves (shinn/knee guards, and armored jackets are a must if you are going offroad)
Departure Point :41801 Corporate Way, Palm Desert, CA 92260, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.