Dubai City Guided Tour
Dubai City Tour offer a wide horizon of some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks with historical background picturesque scenery.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & Drop-off from your place in Dubai
- Gold Souq & Spice Souq
- Photo Stop at Dubai Creek
- Dubai Museum
- Drive through jumeira Road
- Visit at Jumeirah mosque
- Photo Stop at Burj Al Arab (Outside)
- Tour Of Palm Jumeria & Atlantis Photo Stop
- Drive To Sheikh Zayed Road
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- We start from the Dubai museum located at Al Fahidi fort made in 1800, which gives you opportunity to explore the city’s ancient history. Then driving through the Dubai Creek, we stop at the Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979. The Mosque is is one of the most frequently visited and Photographed sight, then drive towards Jumeirah beach where you will get time to visit and take pictures. pass by Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop to view the exterior beauty of the luxurious hotel – BURJ AL ARAB the 7 Star hotel in the World. we continue our journey as we go to Palm Island and its crescent to see the ATLANTIS THE PALM HOTEL. Then we head towards the SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD, driving through the famous sky scrapers of the city viewing BURJ KHALIFA (World’s Tallest Tower) from it’s exteriors and drive through Dubai Mall and it will the final destination of our tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Pick-Up - 08:00 am to 08:30 am
Drop-Back - 01:00 pm to 01:30 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mostly people ask question, will we all time sit in car or coach? / Answer => No it's not like that, you will get proper time for visit place and some place photo stop. our guide will give you proper time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.