Dubai City Tour
Experience the delights of Old and Modern Dubai with this tour from Abu Dhabi. Tick-off the famed attractions of the city viz. Palm Jumeirah, Blue Mosque, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek and Gold & Spice Souks from your wishlist. Relish an alluring ride through the placid Dubai Creek and end your full-day tour on a high note.
Spectate the celebrated attractions of Old and Modern Dubai
Witness the architectural wonder of Palm Island & click photos in front of Atlantis Hotel.
Discover the quaint charm of bygone Dubai Markets at Souk Madinat.
Indulge in the tranquility of Blue Mosque and explore its splendid interiors
Relish the historic significance of Dubai Creek & experience a delightful Abra ride.
Drop into the grand interiors of Dubai Mall and click images in front of lofty Burj Khalifa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off services available from selected locations or hotels
- A guide who possess professional license and experience
- Entrance fees to access the attractions mentioned in the itinerary except for Burj Khalifa
- Fee to ride on Abra water taxi
- Mineral water (cold)
- Entry/Admission - The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque And Centre
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets to Burj Khalifa
- Any attraction, expenses or services that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Following the pick up from your hotel or preferred location in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will be dropped at the first attraction of the tour. Visit the pride of Dubai coastline- Palm Jumeirah and witness its pioneering design. The splendid man-made archipelago built in the shape of a fallen palm tree is opulent and exquisite at the same time. Stop by the magnificent Atlantis Hotel and capture stunning pictures on its foreground. Glance at the panoramic view of Dubai Marina from the location.
Stop At: Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
After witnessing the futuristic cityscape of Dubai, head to Souk Madinat Jumeirah to relish the glorious past of the city. Stroll through this quaint marketplace and discern how Dubai used to be a few hundred years ago. Catch a glimpse of the famed luxury hotel- Burj Al Arab from the souk and click pictures of it. Marvel at the old world charm and extravagance of Dubai at the same time from here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque And Centre, 119 6d Street, Dubai 25444 United Arab Emirates
Thereafter, visit the majestic Blue Mosque and relish the cultural richness of Dubai. The mosque, also known as Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque, borrows its design inspirations from the Turkish Blue Mosque. The mosque architecture depicts an alluring medley of Ottoman and Andalusian influences. The mosque can accommodate 2000 people and features capacious and well-decorated interiors. A 30-meter high dome, 15 smaller domes, exquisite chandeliers, and a library are some of the interesting features of the mosque.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Souk, Deira, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Then, it is time to visit Old Dubai and relish its enduring charm. Drop into Old Dubai and the Dubai Creek to discern the origin and story of this enthralling city. Board the compact Abra water taxi and enjoy a delightful ride in this oldest mode of transport.
Meander through the Spice and Gold Souks; imbibe the invigorating aroma of Spice Souk and spectate the palatial collection of gold jewelry at Gold Souk.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
Then drop into the imposing Dubai Mall and go on a shopping spree. Explore the countless shopping outlets of the world's second-largest mall before making your way to Burj Khalifa for a photo stop.
Capture spectacular images of the world’s largest building and marvel at its cloud-touching design. By exploring the Old and Modern Dubai, your Dubai Tour from Abu Dhabi concludes and you will be dropped back to your preferred location or hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Dubai city limits, as well as the cruise port (Port Rashid). Pickup will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or e-mail.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Depending on the traffic, the tour duration may vary between 8 and 9 hours and the duration includes pick up and drop off at Abu Dhabi
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.