Dubai City tour and Desert Safari Combo
A unique tour of its kind the travellers discover Dubai with art and skyscraper of Dubai .
Following by traditional lifestyle of UAE with desert and feel the desert at baduin lifestyle .
per adult from
30 to 32 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - city tour without lunch.and second half desert safari with dinner and snacks tea softdrink and water
What's excluded :
- the museum entry(cost approximately 1$ )during city tour .all alcoholic drink the quad bikes.
- falcon pictures souveniours and all payable shops .
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The fahidi museum one of the oldest place in Dubai showcasing Arab heritage art and culture .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
The Jumeirah Grand Mosque was a gift from the Late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the former Ruler of Dubai and father of the current Ruler of Dubai HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. It is said that it is the most photographed mosque in all of Dubai
During The half day city tour we have stop to see the mosque .
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Burj Al Arab (tower of Arab ).
Am iconic 5 start hotel in Dubai.
Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) from Jumeirah Beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of a ship. It has a helipad near the roof at a height of 210 m (689 ft) above ground.
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
The tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah island is known for glitzy hotels, posh apartment towers and upmarket global restaurants.
It is one of the famous man made island in the world .
Pass By: Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Crescent Road Atlantis Dubai, The Palm, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Nestled between the calm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, Atlantis, The Palm is the crown of the world-famous Palm island in Dubai
Pass By: Dubai Marina, Al Marsa St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Marina is an affluent residential neighborhood known for The Beach at JBR, a leisure complex with al fresco dining and sandy stretches to relax on. Smart cafes and pop-up craft markets line waterside promenade Dubai Marina Walk, while Dubai Marina Mall is packed with chain and luxury fashion brands. Upscale yachts cruise through the large man-made marina, where activities range from jet-skiing to skydiving.
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Road, E 11, Dubai United Arab Emirates
E 11 is a highway in the United Arab Emirates. The longest road in the Emirates, it stretches from Al-Silah in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and ends in Ras al-Khaimah emirate, running roughly parallel to UAE's coastline along the Persian Gulf.
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
over 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa holds the following records:
Tallest building in the world
Tallest free-standing structure in the world
Highest number of stories in the world
Highest occupied floor in the world
Highest outdoor observation deck in the world
Elevator with the longest travel distance in the world
Tallest service elevator in the world
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- any age of people allow for this tour during second half the desert safari the dune bashing part possible to skip for pregnant ladies senior citizen and people with back and neck problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All travellers should use facemask . We will not provide facemask .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.