Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Admission Ticket
Dubai - where tradition and modernity go hand in hand! To experience these contrasting flavors, take this special Dubai tour that covers major attractions of old and new Dubai together with the new sensation, Dubai Frame. Take this tour and travel through the two eras of Dubai!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gold Souq & Spice Souq
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Museum
- Jumeirah Beach
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Photo Stop at Burj Al Arab
- Palm Jumeriah Atlantis Photo Stop
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visit: RAH Tourism, 703, Al Raffa Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
In the morning you will be picked up by our representative from your selected location/hotel. Your Dubai exploration will begin from the oldest part - Dubai Creek. There, have an engaging ride on Abra water taxi (mode of transportation in bygone era), cross the Creek, and reach the Gold and Spice souks. You may do shopping if time permits. Very soon we will proceed to the adorable Jumeirah Mosque. Next we will travel to the modern Dubai... covering its celebrated attractions such as ‘Burj Al Arab’, a sail-shaped luxury hotel with an international appeal, and ‘Palm Jumeirah with Atlantis the Palm’, a man-made Island that seems like a fallen palm tree. After these photo-stops, we'll head towards the Dubai Frame.
With the given tickets, drop in to the latest sensation of Dubai. This Frame is constructed with two tall towers connected by a glass-floored walkway. From the top of the glass bridge, you can see the old Dubai in northern side and modern Dubai in southern side. Once you enjoyed enough panoramas of both phases of Dubai, we will waiting outside to take you back to the hotel/selected location.
Departure Point :RAH Tourism, 703, Al Raffa Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Rashid Passengers Terminal, D75 - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.