Dubai combo : Morning Desert Safari with Breakfast & Afternoon Dubai City Tour
See the most highlights of Dubai in one day, visiting a Desert in the morning in a 4 wheel drive and experience the Desert Dune drive.Watch a Falconer demonstrate the hunting skills of the Emiratis’ favorite bird and share in his knowledge about why the magnificent Falcons are so special to the Nation. Continue the drive to our Desert campsite where you experience a camel ride, smoke an Arabic water-pipe ‘Shisha’ and drink Arabic coffee ‘Gahwa’. Enjoy an Arabian breakfast in the Camp before returning to the City. Afternoon enjoy a city sightseeing tour by air-conditioned coach, seeing top Dubai attractions like the Burj Al Arab hotel & Jumeirah Mosque .Chart the city’s history at Dubai Museum and ride an ‘abra’ water taxi to explore the Spice and Gold Souks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Desert Safari in 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- Roller coaster Dune Bashing in the Red dunes during Desert Safari
- Arabian Breakfast Provided in the Desert camp site
- Dune bashing, Camel ride, Sand boarding
- Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
- Photo Stop from outside Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Mosque
- Visit Gold Souq and Spice Souq
What's excluded :
- Quad bikes are available at the camp at extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arabian Holidays, Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
For this morning Desert Safari, you will be picked up from your hotel or place of stay in Dubai in specially designed desert 4WD jeeps. Driven by professional off road driving experts. The driver continues by road until you reach the entrance point to the desert. Enter the desert and enjoy a thrilling ride over the ever changing sand dunes. Take pictures with the morning sky and sand dunes in the backdrop making this your once in a life time Desert drive experience. Try your hand at sand boarding on the powder soft dunes then take a few pictures at a camel farm. Watch a Falconer demonstrate the hunting skills of the Emiratis’ favorite bird and share in his knowledge about why the magnificent Falcons are so special to the Nation. Continue the drive to our Desert campsite where you experience a camel ride, smoke an Arabic water-pipe ‘Shisha’ and drink Arabic coffee ‘Gahwa’. Enjoy an Arabian breakfast in the Camp site before returning to the City.
Next you will be dropped at your hotel to have time for leisure or lunch (on your own expenses) until your Dubai City Tour driver / guide comes to pick you up for the afternoon excursion.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dubai City Tour with Tour Guide, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Start your afternoon tour with a pickup from your hotel, and then sit back and relax on a sightseeing tour around town by air-conditioned minivan. First stop is the striking sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel, located off the sands of Jumeirah Beach on its own artificial island. Continue your drive along the picturesque residential neighborhood of Jumeirah to reach the Jumeirah Mosque. Along the Creek, Dubai’s water arm, you will reach to the old part of Dubai to visit the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Get aboard the Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the spice souk where there is time to shop in the gold souk. Soak up the colors and perfumes of the spice souk on a stroll with your guide and then spend time at leisure browsing the legendary Deira Gold Souk. After the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : -• 4x4 Morning Desert Safari: Between 06:00 am and 06:30 am approx. • City Sightseeing Tour: Between 13:30 pm and 14:00 pm.After the Morning Desert Safari , guests will be dropped back to their hotel @ around 11:00 - 11:30 am. The Dubai City tour pick up time will be in between 13:30 - 14:00 pm.Ports
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Desert Safari - Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Dubai City tour - Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 9 – 10 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" during the Morning Desert safari from 01 Nov 2020 until further notice.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, Dubai Museum is still closed. In this case we will have additional photo stops ( outside) at “The Pointe ( at Atlantis The Palm) , Zabeel Palace and at Burj Khalifa”.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" during the safari.Also for City tour the Dubai Museum is still closed. In this case we will have additional photo stops ( outside) at “The Pointe ( at Atlantis The Palm) , Zabeel Palace and at Burj Khalifa”.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.