Dubai Creek Cruise with Dinner in Floating Restaurant
Spend a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends on a romantic cruise of Dubai's beautiful old creek, Creek Cruise offers a fantastic views of Sheikh Mariam's house and the Heritage Village illuminated by sparkling light of the city. Watch the enchanting scenery of modern and old Dubai float by from on board a traditional wooden Arabic dhow boat - The Floating Restaurant. You don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of live music and captivating dance performance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner - Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
- 2 hours Cruising alond Dubai Creek in Traditional Dhow Cruise.
- Tanura Dance Show
- Entry/Admission - Dhow Cruise Dubai Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Creek
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Desert Tours
What's excluded :
- Henna Painting (extra charge)
- Souvenir photos (extra charge)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dhow Cruise Dubai Harbour, Emaar Beachfront - The Palm JumeirahDubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine on your buffet dinner accompanied by some entertainment shows such as Tanura dance and magic shows.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Spending a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends should absolutely include a romantic dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. With the Dhow Dinner Cruise, you don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of live music and captivating dance performance.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel, taking you to an Arabic traditional dhow boat. As you go inside the deck you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Just enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine served buffet style while some background music plays.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Dhow Dinner Cruise, Burj Khalifa Area - U Bora Towers - Commercial Tower - Business Bay - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As you sail, you will be served a sumptuous international open buffet dinner, with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. A large selection of vegetarian and meat dishes can be enjoyed by everyone, whether you are on a romantic excursion or otherwise.
Pass By: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Enjoy a memorable evening with 2-hours of cruising along Dubai’s Creek on-board our traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by Dubai’s illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture.
Pass By: Dhow Cruise Dinner at Creek by TG, Crescent Dr - Dubai Festival City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Indulge yourself in wide selection of cuisine on your buffet dinner accompanied by some entertainment shows such as Tanura dance and magic shows.
Pass By: Deira Old Souk Abra Station, Baniyas Road Near Dubai Spice Souk, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The boat is expected to dock by 10:45pm. Your driver will be waiting and drive you back to your hotel with a memories to keep
Stop At: Dubai Desert Tours, Al Fahidi Souk, Al Fahidi Area - Al Fahidi - دبي - United Arab Emirates
At the conclusion of your tour, you'll be dropped-off at you central Dubai hotel. With a memory to impart to your family and companions back home,
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from Hotels Pick up time between 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm.The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Contact your local tour operator for exact pick up timings.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Boarding is at 8pm. The cruise will be from 8:30pm for 2 hours.
- Note: shared hotel pick-up is between 7pm to 7:30pm (short delays may occur due to the traffic)
- Early arrivals are expected. In order to avoid missing boarding for the cruise, you may arrive well before the cruise's start time to avoid traffic.
- Drop-off time is approximately 11pm
- No entertainment during the Holy Month Ramadan as per Government Law and Dry Days are subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.