Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Camel Riding, Dinner
Discover the beauty and customs of the desert on a 6-hour Dubai desert safari. Leave Dubai in a comfortable 4x4 with a guide, and enjoy an exciting mix of traditional and modern desert adventures. Ride a camel, surf a sandboard down the Dubai sand dunes and relax at a desert campsite as the sun sets. Get a henna tattoo, watch a ‘tanoura’ folk dance and top off your trip with a scrumptious shawrma at our new shawrma station or enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and exotic belly dancing show under the stars as you sit around the campfire.
• Take in the views of the golden desert landscape as a guide drives
• Visit a camel farm in the heart of the desert and ride a camel
• Enjoy an exhilarating sandboarding experience down the desert dunes
• Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, if you wish
• Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner under the Arabian stars while watching live folk and belly-dancing shows
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Falcon Show
- Fire Show
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe)
- Beautiful Scene of Sunset & capture your moments
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Tanoura Dance
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine & fruit basket (If option selected)
What's excluded :
- Meet your guide at your central Dubai hotel and board a comfortable air-conditioned 4x4. Enjoy the views as you leave the city skyscrapers behind and set off on your 6-hour Dubai desert tour.
Gaze at the Dubai sands and hear all about the desert’s ecology and its history as you travel. After arriving at a traditional camel farm, see the hardy herbivores up close and take a memorable camel ride within the enclosures. Discover more about the different species of camels used in the region, and then return to your 4x4 to continue your desert journey.
Afterward, arrive at a desert campsite nestled amid the Dubai sand dunes and leave your 4x4 again to sample the thrills of sandboarding.
Following a safety briefing, practice riding a sandboard with tips from your guide. Once you’re confident, race your fellow travelers down the drifting dune slopes.
Then settle inside the camp as the sun sinks below the dunes and plains. If you wish, ask one of the henna artists to paint a tattoo on one of your hands or feet.
Watch a colorful tanoura folk dance and visit our new onsite shawrma station or savor a succulent barbecue dinner. Dig into typical Arabian dishes such as hummus (chickpea dip) and marinated chicken. (See below for a sample menu.) As a finale, puff on a shisha (Arabic water pipe) if you wish, and watch a brilliant belly-dance performance around the campfire.
Upgrade to an Exclusive Dubai Desert Safari by enjoying the delicious barbecue dinner at your exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket.
Soak up the desert setting as the stars light up overhead, and conclude your tour with 4x4 drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Starters (choice of one):
• Arabian-style salad with flatbread, coleslaw, tomatoes, olives, cucumber and hummus (chickpea dip)
Second course (choice of one):
• Marinated chicken, beefburgers, lamb chops, BBQ potatoes, sautéed onions, lentil curry with steamed rice
• Dates and Arabian coffee
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Drop off at your pickup PointDates: See Availability
Departure Time :pick up time: 02:30 to 03:00 PM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time Hotel pick up provided (From Dubai Hotels)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The duration can take up to 6-8 hours
- Vegetarian options available
- Please note: During the below Islamic holidays / month ,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 450 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.