Dubai Desert Safari | BBQ Dinner | Belly Dance | Fire and Tanoura Show
Big Red, known by the locals as Al Hamar, is one of the most popular places for dune bashing in Dubai. They stand 90 metres high, making dune bashing there a thrilling, exhilarating, and unique experience. You will wonder how the 4X4 does not tip over as its makes its way up the dune. But don’t worry! you’re perfectly safe in the hands of expert drivers who are licensed and highly experienced.
Our Desert Safari package offers you everything you need to enjoy your evening. The fun starts when you are picked up by a Land Cruiser car and taken to the desert where your big adventure will begin. As the sun sets, there is a stop for photos from the dune top. In the camp, you can ride a camel, see some sand art, get a henna tattoo, smoke shisha and take photographs in arabic costumes. Finally, complete the evening feasting on a starlit BBQ dinner while watching sequinned belly dancing, hypnotic tanoura dance and fire show. Once the activities are finished, we drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 30 mins Dune Bashing drive with professional licensed desert driver in the Al Lahbab desert
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - available to purchase at the camp
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home. This is one safari you cant do back home.
This tour departs in the early evening across the desert of Dubai with Sunset photo-stop and sand boarding during an exciting dune drive. The drive continues across the desert before reaching our bedouin campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, and try out a henna design on hand or feet and clothe in arabic dress and take pictures. After working up an appetite enjoy sheesha (the famous Arabic water pipe) at the sheesha corner. Finally, complete the evening feasting on a starlit BBQ buffet dinner (Veg: and Non Veg: options available) while watching sequinned belling dancing, fire show and a hypnotic tanoura dancer spinning in time to traditional Gulf music.
Evening Desert Safari Features include -
Pick up time, 3:00 pm from your hotel lobby by Toyota 4x4 Land Cruiser for the Safari Adventure | drive to reach the high Dune | Drive your own automatic Quad Bike ride for 20 – 30 mints | 30 mints Dune Bashing drive with professional licensed desert driver in the Al Lahbab desert (known as the big red dunes) | Watch the sunset behind Dubai from the top of the dunes and take memorable pictures | Sand boarding | Drive to Bedouin camp | Inclusions: Camel ride in desert camp (experience not needed)| sand boarding | Traditional Henna inking/painting in desert camp| photos in traditional arabic costumes in desert camp| dance floor | music system | Full light and sound display on stage and around the camp | live entertainment: Belly Dance , Fire Show and Captivating Tanura Dance in desert camp| Refreshment with unlimited Bottled Water, Tea, Coffee, and Soft Drinks| Starters/snacks – Falafel and loqimat (traditional Arabic donuts) | take a puff from a shisha pipe under a starlit sky, served in desert camp| Authentic Buffet dinner with barbecue with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options |Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) at the camp| Picture with Falcon (available to purchase) at the camp | Souvenirs (available to purchase) | Toilet facilities for men and women separately | Our driver will drop you back to your hotel by 9:00 PM
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your full name, hotel’s complete address with phone number in which you will be staying. Once you have checked in, please provide us the room number, so we can contact you and confirm on the exact pick up time of the tour. The pick-up will be from your hotel lobby, our guide will identify by your name given whilst booking the tour.Ports
- Port Rashid
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We give special care to pregnant women and persons with heart ailments or any other difficulty. Please mention to us if you have any concern, so we make the arrangements. We also provide special place for rest if needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Public health and safety is our utmost priority, and we deploy the most stringent international standards in safeguarding all tourists at all times, in line with the measures adapted by the Dubai Tourism Department.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.