Dubai Desert Safari Exclusive jeep, activities, shows (01-06 persons) per jeep
Dubai Desert Safari with exclusive jeep for desert safari dune bashing. Our BBQ dinner is unique is from a leading hotel in Dubai. The menu includes variety of dishes such as Emarati special starters, the main course is mix of Emarati, Lebanese, Indian and Persian prepared for Western taste. We serve Grilled chilled Chicken, Special Meat Kebab, Grilled Chicken and marinated check breast cubes with variety of spices and herbs add to taste we offer Emarati sweets. The soft beverages are included. Our safari is adventure and thrilling as we go to the best desert in UAE which 50 miles away from Dubai city. Experience culture and tradition at our Majilis desert safari camp, where sand boarding, camel ride BBQ dinner, Lady henna expert to do Mehadi as well, Special decorated tent for Shesha. The music and rhythm of the dancers and show stars spice up the evening experience. We do serve variety of Alcoholic drinks in the desert, you will find our Majlis camp a place to relax.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with exclusive 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned jeeps per booking configured with guest protection roll bars.
- Thrilling and adventurous dune bashing with 4WD jeeps (roller coaster ride) on the golden colored giant dunes.
- Welcome Arabic aromatic coffee and dates
- Campsite will be on sharing basis for the guests with all the activties and live shows
- VIP seating at the campsite
- Camel ride
- Sand boarding,
- henna lady to deign your palm/hands
- Shisha pipe - flavoured smoke pipe
- Arabic costumes for photography for men and women at the campsite
- Live show- belly dancer
- Live show - Tanoura dance show
- Live show - Fireman show
- Special delicious Emarati starters and snacks
- Felafel counter for vegetarians
- Buffet Barbecue dinner
- Pure Vegetarian dishes are included in the buffet dinner
- Soft drinks and water, tea coffee included in the package
- Hotel /Port pickup and drop-off for cruise passengers can be arranged
- A trained licensed safari guide for safari program
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - ABC TOURS DESERT SAFARI CAMP
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Quad bike available at additional cost
- Holding Falcon for photography chargeable
- Shisha at the table is not included whereas the guest can enjoy it at the exclusive area for shisha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ABC TOURS DESERT SAFARI CAMP, Al Aweer 2, Al Waeer - Dubai - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Pickup and drop off in a exclusive luxury 4x4 wheel jeep included from all hotel in Dubai followed by the trilling dune bashing. Then we come to our camp Majlis where the you experience the Emirati hospitality. The camel ride, Sand ski, Henna lady service, Shesha all included in your package. A full BBQ dinner with soft beverages included in your package. The program is not finished we have 3 Emarati traditional show which are the Tannura show, the Fire show and the Belly dance show.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pickup and drop off is included from all hotels in Dubai, however the guest staying in other Emirates must come to Dubai city center. The guest staying in Jebel Ali area must report at Marina Mall Dubai, we do offer pickup from hotel in Jebel Ali area, if the number are guest 3 or more. Please note - if the number of guest is less than two (one person) and staying in Palm Island, JBR, JLT, Jebel Ali (minimum 3 guest required), Dubai Land, DIP, Discovery garden all man made Islands must report at Marina Mall Dubai main entrance. Ports
- Dubai cruise Terminal Port
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking: surcharge applies
- Dress code: Light clothes, casual wear, shorts or jeans, with closed sports shoes for walking on desert sand
- 4x4 wheel jeep for private pickup and drop off and dune bashing ,Campsite will be on sharing basis for the guests with all the activities and live shows. Guest will be offered VIP majilis seating
- Not recommended for participants with major heart complications
- Not accessible by wheelchair.
- Children less than 06 yrs must be taken with one of their parents directly to the camp avoiding roller coaster ride
- A valid copy of your passport with entry stamp of UAE is required for verification on the day of the tour.
- There will be a restriction on live entertainment Belly dance , Fire show, Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE during the below Islamic holidays. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days. The same is applicable during Ramadan fasting month, Ascension day Arafat (Haj) Day Al Hijri Islamic New Year Milad Un Nabi the Birthday of Prophet Mohammad. The dates are based on lunar calender and cannot be pre-advised.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Dubai Desert temperature may fall down around 09 degree + between December to April. Hence request all the guest to keep light woollen clothes and windbreakers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Your safety is our top priority". We are concerned and as a responsible tour operator we have implemented all the requirements as per the regulations and guidelines by Dubai Tourism and UAE government Covid-19 Control Centre to ensure that you remain safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.