Dubai Desert Safari with Burj Khalifa - Ticket Only with No transfer to Burj Khalifa -
The Burj Khalifa is the building that everyone talks about, a true icon representing the growth of Dubai. After a visit to the impressive structure, enjoy a Dubai Desert Safari with barbecue dinner and a show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel after the Burj Khalifa experience for the safari
- Dune drive
- Camel rides
- Henna painting
- Full buffet dinner, Shawerma & Arabic bread
- Unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Photo opportunities in traditional Arabic costumes
- Belly dancing show & Traditional tannora dance
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa - At The Top
- Entry/Admission - Desert Gate Camp
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Transfers to and from the Burj Khalifa
- Tour Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
The Burj Khalifa is an icon of modern-day Dubai. From observation decks on the world's tallest building, take in breathtaking sights and experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel. Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling up to 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breathtaking, unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean. Special telescopes offer virtual time-travel images of the city below. You’ll see close-up, real-time views as well as images from the past and the future
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Desert Gate Camp, 25.172615 631329 - E 55 - إمارة الشارقةّ - United Arab Emirates
After your visit to the Burj Khalifa, it's time for your safari. A driver will pick you up from your hotel reception, which you will have to make your way back to on your own from Burj Khalifa, and you can relax in an air-conditioned 4x4 as you head to the desert. The first stop is a traditional camel farm; learn about the different types of camels commonly seen in the desert around Dubai. Continue across the desert plains to an encampment, where Arabic coffee and dates await. Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, watch a traditional Tanourah folk dance and feast on a delicious barbecue dinner. After dinner, smoke a shisha (Arabic water pipe) if you wish, and watch a live belly-dance performance. Relax under a canopy of stars, before returning to the city.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Dubai Hotels & Apartments - Pickup is for Safari only , Burj khalifa guest must go there and come back on their own.Ports
- Port Rashid
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is not recommended for people with cardiac, neck or back problems
- Please note that there is no guide on this tour
- Please be at the entrance of the Burj Khalifa's "At the Top" before 13:00. After finishing the observation experience, please go back to your hotel. The desert safari driver will pick you up from the reception of your hotel between 15:00 and 15:30.
- Shared safari car accommodates 6 people maximum.
- The capacity of the Desert Camp is 250 people but it is big and the number of people may vary by seasonality.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available in Safari is provided as per request
- Burj Khalifa wheelchair and stroller accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.