Dubai Evening Red Dunes Desert Safari and BBQ at VIP camp
An impressive landscape that never ceases to surprise visitors, journeying to the Dubai desert is an ideal way for immersing yourselves into a unique world of excitements. Take this Dubai desert safari, enjoy spectacular desert sceneries, authentic Arab culture, delectable dinner, and so on... offering you endless fun.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune Bashing (30-45 Minutes)
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Sunset view photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Falcon experience “ Photos”
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Camel Feeding
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Barbecue meal with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Entry/Admission - Lahbab Desert Safari
- Entry/Admission - Al Khayma Desert Safari Camp
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahbab Desert Safari, Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Our guide will receive you from the select location or hotel and take you for a desert safari in one AC 4WD Land Cruiser. After around an hour’s journey, you will reach the desert. There you will get some time at a restroom for relaxing / warming up, while your vehicle is being equipped for a desert ride with suitable tire pressure and other adjustments. You may choose to ride a Quad bike in surroundings as an optional extra.
The safari begins with dune bashing. After enjoying about 30-40 minutes of dune bashing, thrill yourselves further by trying sandboarding (sand surfing). Next, we will proceed to ‘Al Khayma’ - an authentic desert camp.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Al Khayma Desert Safari Camp, Al Awir, Dubai United Arab Emirates
At the Al Khayma desert camp, get a welcome in a typical way with Dates, Sweets, and Qahwa (Arabic Coffee). Feel the real Bedouin encampment as you sit in open air or Majlis - cushions and low tables to sit on with carpets spread all over.
Near the camp, take a ride in a Camel caravan/group. You may also witness the sunset view (subject to the situation, not guaranteed) from the sunset dune, close to Al Khayma.
Back at Al Khayma, enjoy smoking Shisha, try Henna painting. Also do an Arab makeover in local costumes and take few snaps with one Falcon resting on your hand or shoulder. Soon you can watch the colorful performance of Tanoura dance, and have a dinner open buffet that includes Mix grilled, Salads, Desserts, and all. In addition, the Ladies Khaliji Dance will keep you entertained.
At last, you will be returned to the select location or hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour duration may vary depending on city traffic
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing.
- It is not possible for pregnant women, Hearts problems, back and Neck problems to take part in Dune Bashing
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter. Sports shoes are also recommended
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45 minutes prior to your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.