Dubai Frame Tickets with Sharing Transfers
Dubai’s latest cultural landmark, the Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that stands 150m tall and 93m wide with a bridge connecting the two towers representing the emirate’s rich past with its modern present. Over 9,900 cubic metres of reinforced concrete, 2,000 tons of steel and 2,900 square metres of laminated glass were used in its construction. More than 15,000 square metres of gold-coloured stainless steel covers Dubai Frame, which incorporates a ring design inspired by the Expo 2020 Dubai logo. The frame’s unique architectural design lets you experience the past, present, and future from the ground to the sky.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Sharing Transfers
- Pickup & Drop off to Hotel / Residence in Dubai
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Frame, Sheikh Rashid Road Zabeel Park, Gate 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The UAE’s latest cultural landmark, Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ‘frames’ impressive views of Old and New Dubai, while serving as a metaphorical bridge connecting the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present. Offering spectacular panoramic views across the city, Dubai Frame celebrates the story of Dubai from its early establishment to its ambitious plans for future development.
-) See the spectacular view of the sunset from the top of the bridge.
-) Enjoy panoramic lifts and the stunning views of Dubai.
-) Enrich your experience by walking on the luminous glass walkway at Bridge.
-) Draw shapes on outstanding hierarchical interactive screens.
-) Recognize Dubai's landmarks and tourist destinations.
-) Take selfies with the most beautiful features of Dubai.
Departure Point :BurJuman, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd - Al Mankhool - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10/12/2020 - 4/15/2021
10/12/2021 - 4/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.