Dubai Full-Day Desert Safari Experience with Dinner
Embark on a classic desert adventure
With this experience that lets you weave through the golden sand dunes of the Arabian desert and lets you everyday life in a bedouin camp.
Unique experience drive in the desert with expert guides .
Enjoy the sunset view from Arabian desert drive
Experience the camel ride
Aromatic shisha and henna hand painting.
The camp feel you natural touch of natural Bedouin lifestyle.
Following mouthwatering B.B.Q dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sand board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dune bashing camel rides
- Soda/Pop - Soft Drinks
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Falcon quad bikes all shops for souveniours alcohol
- Pictures print VIP Majlis seating horse ride
- Alcoholic Beverages
Pick up by 4x4 wheel Drive from any point in Dubai and Sharjah
- Drive through the desert along Al Awir Road -towards big desert area for Dune Bashing.
- 20-25 minutes Dune Driving
- Photo stop
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing Arabic tanura dance and fire show.
- Henna Painting
- Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha) (designated place free table service for sheesha payable)
- Traditional costumes Qamdoora for men and abaya for women for pictures .
- Buffet Dinner (veg and non veg).
- Departure at 0745pm
- Sand Skiing (free at designated area or ask staff to know the sand board point)
Once the camp over the guide will drive you back to place from where we picked up .
Departure Point :Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will ask the concierge and conceierge will contact the guest by provided name .Also of international number or local number provided would be great for smooth pick up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant are not allowed for dune bashing but they can participate for the tour the dune bashing part can skip for infant .
- Heart patients and back pain patients can participate in the tour only the dune bashing we will skip for individual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During the windy weather sunglasses will help for tourists . If the guest want to participate and drive the quad bikes avoid the skirts.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.