Dubai Full Day Tour Without Lunch
Ideal for first-time visitors to Dubai or travelers on a budget, this shared bus tour takes in all the highlights in one day. Enjoy spectacular views of Palm Jumeirah island, Sheikh Zayed road, and Burj Khalifa; visit the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Dubai Museum (entrance included); ride a traditional abra across Dubai Creek; and enjoy free time for lunch and shopping at Dubai Mall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- Audio guiding in Multiple Languages
- Free Wifi on our vehicle and USB charger available
- Entry ticket to Dubai Museum, Abra ride and Mono rail
- Pickup from your Hotel by an Air conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Gold Souk
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Jumeira Beach is a white sand beach that is located and named after the Jumeirah district of Dubai, on the coast of the Persian Gulf.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Mosque is the most photographed mosque in Dubai. While the cool white walls look great against a clear blue sky during the day, arrive at dusk for the most spectacular shots of the exterior.
After this we visit to Islamic Art Gallery.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Visit the Dubai Museum and encounter colourful dioramas and enlightening historic exhibits. Housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, this is the oldest existing building in the city, and is a must-visit for a taste of old Dubai.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
Next you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras", enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the district of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest destination for shopping, entertainment and leisure, located next to the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Featuring over 1,200 retail stores, two major department stores and hundreds of food and beverage outlets, the mall covers more than 1 million sqm – equivalent to 200 football pitches.
Here you will have a free time around 2 hours and 15 minutes, you can explore the Dubai mall and have Lunch on your own.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Experience Dubai by night with our hospitable Gray Line staff as we take you through a wonderful evening escapade starting at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, where you will be able to wander and discover the many treasures that the Arabian culture has to offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Mono Rail Activity: You will be then transferred to a Monorail which is another mode of transport which connects the main land with the manmade island apart from the roadway. The monorail runs along the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah connecting the Gateway station at the entry to the Palm to the Atlantis hotel at the far end. The Palm Monorail is a good vantage point to see the Palm Jumeirah and the ride gives a good view of the island.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The Marina, The Marina, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Marina Walk: After that we will proceed and our next stop will be at the new Dubai marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.