Dubai Half Day City tour
Experience the city with our sightseeing tours that will allow you to explore famous places. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs.
We Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world's tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, BurjKhalifa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai City Tours, Street 41 d - Al Khabaisi - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
• Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
• Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture.
• Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel.
• The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices.
• Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island.
• Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities.
• Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world.
• BurjKhalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building.
• Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.