Dubai Half-Day City Tour (Exclusive Car / Max. of 5 Persons)
We are providing a 100% quality service. We are giving you the convenience of 4WD or Bus / coach as per your choices. Flexible in all areas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing Tours
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Mosque
What's excluded :
- Snacks - food for the whole trip
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
Burj Khalifa is the tallest tower in the world and it's one of the top attractions to visit in Dubai.
Pass By: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai's Most Iconic Hotel. The iconic sail-shaped silhoutte of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah stands tall as a beacon of modern Dubai.
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The visitors of Dubai Museum "Al Fahidi Fort" have an opportunity to get rich, full and integral knowledge of the very old history of Dubai that interacted with different people and civilizations across history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Mosque is an iconic must-visit place, as the only mosque that welcomes non-Muslim guests 6 days a week.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Road, E 11, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road (SZR) is known as one of the main highways in Dubai and the road that connects the seven emirates. Sheikh Zayed Road not only is the busiest roads in Dubai, but it also has many high-rise buildings that house residential apartments and serviced hotel apartments. The area is always bustling and is popular amongst working professionals due to the close proximity to many business hubs.Home to many high rise residential skyscrapers.
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Palm Jumeirah is home to some of Dubai's most luxurious resorts, including Atlantis The Palm, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, the One&Only The Palm and many more. It is also packed with fantastic dining options worth visiting, such as Nobu and 101 Dining Lounge even if you’re not staying at one of the many resorts.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Hotel and residences. Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.