Dubai: Morning Desert Safari with Jetski Ride
Travel to the desert and experience the fun of dune bashing, sand boarding and camel riding with a desert safari. Cruise along the stunning Dubai skyline with the Jet Ski ride. If you feel like enjoying both the adventures, choose the combo option.
Escape to the desert and ride on camelback
Glide down the sand dunes during the thrilling dune bashing.
Try out the adventurous sandboarding
Opt for the Jet Ski ride and ride along the stunning Dubai coastline
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off by air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of a Safari Captain
- 40-Minute Dune bashing
- Short camel ride
- Sandboarding and photo-stops
- 30-minute Jet Ski ride (If the option selected)
- Jet Ski Instruction by the escort
- Pictures that are taken by instructors
- Free Locker for belongings at JetSki
- JetSki Safety life jackets
What's excluded :
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- Any personal or additional expense that is not mentioned in the itinerary
Dubai Morning Safari and Camels with Jetski Ride can be customized by selecting an option below. Pick up and drop off services are provided for all 3 options from your selected location in Dubai.
Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding
Once you reach the desert, your Morning Desert Safari starts by experiencing the thrill of Red Dunes with dune bashing for 40 minutes. Then enjoy an exciting sandboarding session and later click images of the desert. Thereafter enjoy a magical camel ride and with this, the 4-hour safari will conclude and you will be dropped back at the hotel.
30 Minutes Jet Ski Ride
After reaching the location, learn all the safety instructions from the escort before boarding the Jet Ski. Then, ride along the stunning coastline of Dubai for 30 minutes and click amazing images of the Dubai skyline. After this, you will be dropped back to your selected location.
Morning Desert Safari and 30-minute Jet Ski Ride
This is a combination of Morning Desert safari with Dune bashing, Sandboarding, Camels, and Jet Ski ride.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children below 3 years cannot participate in the Desert Safari
- Wheelchair users, Pregnant women, people with neck or back ailments are advised to refrain from this activity.
- Jet ski drivers must be above 16 years old & the minimum age to participate in this activity is above 6 years
- Do carry the Emirates ID if a U.A.E resident and if you are a tourist, do carry the passport.
- Wear comfortable outfits
- Personal lockers are provided ( For the Jet Ski option)
- Participants should be physically fit to ride the Jet Ski.
- You can choose the option according to your preference
- Any damage, loss or injuries caused during the Jet Ski ride are not covered by insurance
- Participants should sign an indemnity form before starting the Jet Ski ride.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.