Dubai Morning Quad Bike with Sandboarding and Camel Ride
Embark on a morning desert safari that will offer you an adrenaline pumping experience of desert life. With the opportunities for quad biking, riding a camel and sand boarding down the dunes, this safari will be electrifying in every aspect.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- 50-minute quad bike ride, with fuel and helmet
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Short camel ride (can be repeated)
- Cold mineral water
- Experienced instructor
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Dune bashing by 4WD vehicle
After pick up from your hotel/ selected location in the morning, get seated in a comfortable 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle. Set off to the desert leaving behind the city’s skyscrapers and other towering structures. As you reach the Quad Bike center at the desert, spend some time listening to the instructor as he gives a short briefing about safety instructions to follow during your Quad Biking. Once the instructor’s briefing is over, wear the given helmet and get on the Quad Bike. Start riding over the sands, and slowly gain control of your vehicle. After biking, go for the challenging activity of sandboarding on the soft desert dunes. Test your surfing skills by conquering more dunes. Another activity to enjoy in this safari is a Camel ride in which you will experience the vast desert views from a unique perspective. Get your photos clicked on each of these activities with the desert as a backdrop. When the time comes, travel back to your hotel/ location in Dubai.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sharing Bike option, minimum 2 passengers need to book this option, if there is a singular traveler or odd number in the group an extra charge of 37$ applicable for the single passenger. Max weight 80kgs per person.
- Wear sports shoes and sunglasses during the Quad Bike ride.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old and possess basic biking knowledge to drive a Quad Bike. Those under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed to participate in this activity.
- Pregnant woman and those who have Heart problems, back and neck pains or other serious medical conditions are not allowed to take part
- The Quad Bike ride is solely the participant's responsibility. You should listen to and follow the tour leader. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the Quad Bike activity are not covered by the insurance. You are responsible for any damage you caused to the Quad Bike
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private Dubai Tours shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.