Dubai Red Dune Desert Safari with Dinner
Discover the vastness of the desert of Dubai and visit a traditional desert camp on a fascinating tour into the desert. You will be picked up at your hotel by an off-road vehicle with 4-wheel drive before driving over the sand dunes to the Bedouin camp 45 minutes away. After this adventurous start, admire the scenery and enjoy watching the sunset over the shifting sand dunes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your evening begins with an off-road journey into the desert to witness a glorious sunset. Riding in a luxurious 4-wheel drive vehicle, you view the true wilderness of vast sweeping sand dunes. Relax upon arriving at a traditional Bedouin campsite where there are more activities to savor.
Sit on a camel, smoke an aromatic shisha (Arabic waterpipe), try surfing down a sand dune, and sit back for some traditional henna painting. All of these adventures are part of the experience.
The grand finale comes in the shape of a delicious 3-course Arabian feast accompanied by an authentic belly dancer. Soak up the soft tunes of local folk music under a moonlit sky to complete your Arabian night.
Enjoy the hospitality at the desert camp with a traditional Arabian coffee or tea. Discover the desert on a camel ride or sandboarding experience, and have your body decorated with ornate henna painting. In the evening, enjoy a delicious barbecue with various Arabic delicacies and some enchanting entertainment. After 20:30, return transport to your hotel will be provided.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have pickup from any location with in Dubai city centerPorts
- Dubai cruise port
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.