Dubai Sightseeing Half-Day Small-Group Tour
Enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour in Dubai and uncover the beauty of the city. Visit Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek and more accompanied by your guide. This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 15 travelers per booking and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai city
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Museum is the main museum in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1787 and is the oldest existing building in Dubai. The museum was opened by the Ruler of Dubai in 1971, with the aim of presenting the traditional way of life in the Emirate of Dubai.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Photostop At Dubai Creek
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Mosque is a mosque in Dubai, Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Construction began in 1976; the mosque is built in traditional Fatimid style which originated from Syria and Egypt. Opened in 1979, the Jumeirah Mosque visit has been a key activity under the 'Open Doors. Open Minds.'
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Your first stop will be at the Dubai museum, located at Al Fahidi, which will give you opportunity to explore the city’s ancient history. Then you'll be driven through the Dubai Creek, where you will stop at the Jumeirah Mosque, which was built in 1979. The Mosque is one of the most frequently visited and photographed sights in Dubai.
Next, you will head to Jumeirah beach, where you will have time to relax and take pictures. You'll also pass by Jumeirah Beach Hotel, where you will stop to view the exterior beauty of the luxurious hotel Burj Al Arab, the only 7-star hotel in the World.
You will continue your journey, stopping next at Palm Island and its crescent to see the Atlantis, The Palm hotel. Then, you'll venture into the Sheikh Zayed Road and pass by the famous sky scrapers of the city. You'll view the exterior of Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest tower) and drive through to Dubai Mall. Your tour will end with drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Public Beach is also Dubai's last surfing beach, with small to medium waves that are perfect for beginners.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from your hotel or accommodation in Dubai cityDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Tour ends with drop-off at your Dubai city hotel or accommodationPorts
- Port Rashid Passengers Terminal, D75 - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.