Dubai Sightseeing Tour & Dubai Museum
Begin your morning with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Head to a local creek, starting with the Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi. The tour will continue with a visit to the Spice Souk, a traditional market where fragrances and spices, before going straight to the Gold Souk. move on to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and take photos. Stop by the Jumeirah Beach Road and capture the water’s sparkling color. Take in the spectacular view of Burj Al Arab, then pass by Souk Madinat, and end your tour taking photos of the outside of the Burj Khalifa. At the end of your tour, you will be brought back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Miniumm 2 person
- Museum Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
An unforgettable Trip to the City of Wonders!!Dubai is known around the world for its beautiful landscapes and many adventures around the city. The Dubai tour starts from Dubai museum that is located near AL Fahidi fort which was made in 1800; this gives you an excellent opportunity to explore history of the ancient city. Then the tour stops to have a look at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, this is a perfect example of the contemporary Islamic architecture that as built in 1979.This Mosque is one of the most visited places and most photographed one as well. Next stop Jumeirah Beach and Burj Al Arab the tallest and most luxurious building in the world. Journey continues Atlantis the Palm. Then, the tour heads toward the road Sheikh Zayed, and driving through popular sky scrapers the tour comes to an end at one of the shopping mall which is the final destination.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tentatively Pick up time Morning 08:45 am to 09:30 am.Museum Closed Friday .We pick up all location in Dubai .Minimum 2 persons require booking.Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please contact us at least 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm the pick-up time. Do not forget to put the name of your hotel while checking out from the booking.Pick-up timings depend on the viewing time schedule·The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.Office is closed during Fridays and phone lines will be unattended after office hours.Please contact customer support 24/7 below for re-confirmation or additional queries.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.