Dubai Tour Including Entrance to Burj Khalifa 124th Floor from Abu Dhabi
Discover Dubai, the Palm, the Old Dubai, climb Burj Khalifa and shop at Dubai Mall with a choice of more than 10 Languages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation round trip by an Air-conditioned vehicle
- Audio guiding in multilingual and Driver guide in English
- Headset for the Audio listening
- Free Wi-fi on our busses and USB chargers available
- Entry Ticket to Burj Khalifa at the top 124 floor.
- Entry/Admission - The Dubai Mall
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Burj Al Arab
- Entry/Admission - Palm Islands
- Entry/Admission - Zabeel Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palm Islands, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Our visits starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is one of the beautiful and exotic beaches where you get to sit and relax, bathing under the bright sun. The beach is a white sand beach that is located in and named after the
Jumeirah district of Dubai, which is on the coast of the Persian Gulf. The beach stretches along the coast, south of the city’s historic district to the junction with The Palm Jumeirah, the largest man-made island.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
The Jumeirah Mosque, which is large enough to hold up to 1,200 worshippers, was built entirely from white stone in the medieval Fatimid tradition, with towering twin minarets framing a large central dome. When it's lit up at dusk, the intricate artistry and true beauty are highlighted.
Stop at Marjan Islamic Art Gallery
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
Gold Souk in Deira is a famous tourist spot where you can find plenty of shops selling gold and other jewelry.
Stop At: Zabeel Palace, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Zabeel Palace is the home of Shaikh Rashid, UAE’s former prime minister. It is constructed in the Zabeel area, which was formerly just bare land covered with sand.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest destination for shopping, entertainment and leisure, located next to the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Featuring over 1,200 retail stores, two major department stores and hundreds of food and beverage outlets, the mall covers more than 1 million sqm – equivalent to 200 football pitches.
Our guide will direct you to the entrance to the Burj Khalifa where you will go at the top of Burj Khalifa and get an Eagle eye experience of Dubai
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Start Time: 09.00 HrsPickup : We pickup all the guests from their hotel between 30-60 minutes before the tour start time.Drop off: Hotels in Abu Dhabi$15 will be charged for the pickup and drop off from Yas Island hotels.Airports
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Zayed Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts at 09:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 8 hours
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.