Dubai: Walking, Metro, and Abra-Boat Food-Tasting Tour
Treat your taste buds with the authentic taste and flavors by enjoying the Indian, Syrian-Lebanese, Egyptian and Arabic cuisines with a walking tour. Explore the rich culture and the flavorful cuisines of Dubai with a metro ride along with an Abra journey and a walking tour.
Enjoy the authentic taste of Arabic cuisine
Take a tour admiring the charm of the Al Fahidi district
Explore the textile souk
Voyage to the other side of the creek with an Abra ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Metro ticket
- Abra ride
- Snack stops
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop-off
- Tipping (Not mandatory)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Al Fahidi Historical District - حي الفهيدي التاريخي, Bur DubaiAl Hamriya - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Meet our travel guide at the meeting point (In front of Al Rigga metro station, Western Exit, Dubai, United Arab Emirates) at 9.30 AM with which you can start the 4-hour food tour. You will be directed to your first stop, Egyptian Restaurant by our tour guide. Enjoy a flavorful treat by tasting the Egyptian fatayer (pies) and falafel. At your second stop, you can taste the Lebanese and Syrian flavors by trying the juicy Kunafa, which is a famous Arabic dessert.
Later, you can move to Al Fahidi Metro Station. On arrival at the metro station, you will be directed to the Al Fahidi Historical District. En-route, you can stopover at a local Indian restaurant and enjoy a bite of the Indian sambosa.
As you reach the Al Fahidi District, you can explore the narrow streets and enjoy the taste of local Emirati coffee (Gahwa), Emirati Breakfast tray which includes balaleet, cheddar cheese, molasses dates, melted cheese, watermelon jam, baked beans, bajella and dango. Following the Al Fahidi District tour, you will walk to the textile souk where you can awe at the vibrant colors of the traditional fabrics.
After the souk tour, you can enjoy an Abra ride to the other side of the Creek and your food tasting tour comes to an end as the tour guide bids you farewell. You can traverse exploring the Spice Souk, breathing in the aroma of the authentic species in the area and tour around the Spice and Gold Souk by cherishing the flavor and fascinating sights of Old Dubai.
Departure Point :Al Rigga Rd - Al Muraqqabat - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Dubai Gold Souk, Dubai - DeiraAl Ras - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is preferred for those who are willing to walk long distances as it is a walking tour
- The tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues and allergies
- Baby strollers, luggage or large bags are not allowed in the tour
- This food tour includes a sampling of nuts, gluten, dairy and lactose
- The customer traveling must carry a valid phone number
- The availability of venues mentioned in the itinerary is conditional as these venues could be shut unexpectedly for special events
- Do carry comfortable shoes, sunglasses and a sun hat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not available during the month of Ramadan (April 23 - May 23, 2020) as restaurants will not be available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.