Dublin City & Bay Private Tour
Dublin City & Bay Private Tour by ChaperoneVIP is a high quality custom tour in Dublin which specifically includes no 'Big Tourism' attractions with their associated crowds and with a sharp focus on safety and peace of mind for my guests. All government regulations & recommendations adhered to. New face masks (where necessary) & hand sanitizer is provided for you. In addition to bottled water & Irish chocolates :)
This original custom tour is a fun mix of Irish history, traditional Irish music, coastal scenery, our famous Dublin pub culture & of course why we love Guinness so much and has been operational pre-2020 as my no.1 tour!
As we drive, you'll learn about our brave revolutionaries, Ireland's emigration & the famine, religion, the language, Guinness brewery history & lots more.
When its time for lunch or a pint, I'll book you in to only where is quality, safe and right for you and I'll take care of you all day like you are my own!
See you in Dublin!
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Still or sparkling
- Snacks - Irish chocolates
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - A visit to a classic Dublin pub is a great real Irish experience. Food & drink at your own expense.
- Admissions / Entrance fees to any attractions along our tour stops are paid at guests expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arbour Hill Cemetery, Arbour Hill Stoneybatter, Dublin 7 Ireland
Visit the final resting place of the 14 Brave Irish rebel leader's executed by a British firing squad after the 1916 Easter Rising in Dublin.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Guinness Storehouse, Market Street St James Gate, Dublin 8 Ireland
We will see the 65 acre Guinness factory from afar and we will learn about this unprecedented success story of Irish brewing.
8 hr Option: Guinness fans can choose to go inside the brewery on a self guided tour at their own expense.
Pass By: Saint Patrick's Cathedral, 21-50 Patrick's Close Off Clanbrassil St., Dublin 8 Ireland
We drive around the cathedral and adjoining park to learn the history of it and take some photos.
Optional: Tour guests can choose to go inside St. Patrick's cathedral at their own expense.
Stop At: Howth Castle, Howth Ireland
We take a scenic drive out via Dublin bay to the scenic fishing village of Howth and view the historic Howth castle which is still occupied today!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Howth Head, Howth Ireland
We take a Scenic route up to the elevated Howth headland to gain a scenic view of spectacular Dublin bay and to take some great photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: John Kavanagh The Gravediggers, 1 Prospect Square, Glasnevin, Dublin, D09 CF72, Ireland
Whether it's the best Guinness in Dublin or an authentic taste of Dublin at lunchtime, this 186 year old Dubliners gem is a hit!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Famine Sculptures, Custom House Quay, Dublin D01 KX44 Ireland
Learn about the most harrowing period of Irish history and why emigration was so common from Ireland in the 19th century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Phoenix Park, Parkgate St. Conyngham Road, Dublin Ireland
Explore our beloved Phoenix Park, the largest walled park in Europe, home to the president of Ireland, the US ambassador, Dublin zoo, the popes cross & much more. .
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: River Liffey, Dublin Docklands Development Authority Custom House Quay, Docklands, Dublin 1 Ireland
Dublin city was founded by the Vikings over 1000 years ago and developed around the river Liffey.
Pass By: Christ Church Cathedral, Christchurch Place, Dublin 8 Ireland
The original Viking church in olde Dublin.
Stop At: Dublin City Wall and Gate, Cook Street Behind of St. Audoen’s Church, South of the River Liffey, Dublin Ireland
13th century original city walls will take you back in time.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :1: The Spire, O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
2: The Oscar Wilde Memorial, Oscar Wilde Monument, Saint Peter's, Dublin, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at any one Dublin city centre hotel or accommodation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child car seats available too at no additional fee
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All tours are fully private & exclusive to just your group/family. High quality chauffeur vehicle regularly sanitized. I accompany you everywhere myself personally & you will be taken care of with utmost professionalism and vigilance at all times. This is my standard throughout as per my reviews.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.