Dublin City and Howth Excursion - Ship to Shore
Start off with a fully guided Dublin sight seeing bus tour before being dropped off at the Jameson Distillery to sample some of the finest whiskies in the world. Then we will take you to the home of the 'black stuff' where you'll find out the reason why Guinness is actually good for you. Then we we zip you out of the City Centre to the fishing village of Howth where you can have a leisurely lunch or even take a scenically amazing cliff walk around a portion of Howth head.
Then it's back to Dublin where you will be given some free time to explore the city before being returned to your ships docking point
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Guinness Storehouse
- Entry/Admission - Jameson Distillery Bow St.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guinness Storehouse, Market Street St James Gate, Dublin 8 Ireland
Founded in 1759 by Arthur Guinness himself, the Guinness Brewery is currently Dublin's number 1 visitors attraction, and is by all means well worth the visit
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Temple Bar, Dublin 2 Ireland
Your bus will pick you up directly from your ship's docking point, before taking you on a panoramic trip through the city of Dublin. Whilst on board, you will be reveled with this fair city's past and present.
Pass By: Christ Church Cathedral, Christchurch Place, Dublin 8 Ireland
Pass By: GPO Museum, O'Connell Street, Dublin D01 F5P2 Ireland
The GPO still wears the scars of the 1916 Easter Rising.
Stop At: Howth Head, Howth Ireland
This stunning village has it all, and you can even choose how best to spend your time here. You can relax and get a good feed at one of its many award winning restaurants and cafes, or alternatively, get your walking shoes on and traverse a portion of the Howth Head Cliff walk, which boasts stunning views out to Lambay Island and Ireland's Eye
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jameson Distillery Bow St., The Old Jameson Distillery Bow Street Smithfield Village, Dublin D07 V57C Ireland
Join for a "wee tipple" or three at the Jameson Whiskey Distillery, and discover why Irish Whiskey is so popular throughout the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port.Ports
- Dublin Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.