Dublin City Half Day Private Luxury Chauffeur Guided Tour.
We custom build and design tours of Dublin City and it's surrounding areas. Experience a half day tour taking many of the highlight attractions that Dublin City has to offer. Our tour starts with a visit to the beautiful Phoenix Park. It's 11km wall encloses its 707 hectares; it is one of the largest enclosed recreational spaces within any European capital city. The Irish Government is lobbying UNESCO to have this fantastic park designated as a world heritage site. We also take in the areas of The Guinness Brewery, Dublin Castle, Dublin Zoo, St.Stephens Green, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral, The National Museum, Trinity College, National Botanical Gardens and many more sites.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phoenix Park, Parkgate St. Conyngham Road, Dublin Ireland
We start with a tour of the beautiful Phoenix Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saint Patrick's Cathedral, 21-50 Patrick's Close Off Clanbrassil St., Dublin 8 Ireland
We visit (and if desired take an optional behind the scenes tour) one of Dublins finest structures with this site dating back to 500 A.D. .
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all locations whether it's a hotel, port, airport or private address.Airports
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.