Dublin City Photowalk
This tour is all about seeing Dublin and having fun with Photography. It's a great way to get a sense of the city and create some beautiful and fun images in the process. All levels welcome!
per adult from
What's included :
- Photography Tour
What's excluded :
- An iconic bridge along the River Liffey. We will take a short walk there from the meeting point and take a few photos before crossing it and moving on to the famous Temple Bar District.
Departure Point :O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, Ireland
Return Detail :Anne's Lane, Anne's Ln, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.