Dublin Cruise Ship Port To Newgrange Private Shore Full Day Excursion Tour
Your professional private Chauffeur guide will meet you at Dublin Cruise Ship Port and tour Newgrange in a stylish comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes Benz S / E Class 220.
Should you have any questions en route, please do not hesitate to ask as your Chauffeur. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the day tour in Comfort, Safety and Style
The vehicle and Chauffeur are fully licensed and insured in accordance with The Irish Government Transport Authority.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Tolls & Taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Entrance Fees to The Sites.
- Gratuities not included and gratefully accepted
- You will be greeted by your chauffeur driver at the cruise ship port, Dublin City. You will have a stress-free luxury day tour in an Executive Mercedes Benz S Class / E220, suitable for up to 3 passengers.
Newgrange is a Stone Age (Neolithic) monument in the Boyne Valley, County Meath, it is the jewel in the crown of Ireland's Ancient East. Newgrange was constructed about 5,200 years ago (3,200 B.C.) which makes it older than Stonehenge and the Great Pyramids of Giza.
Our tour takes you to the Ancient Temple of Newgrange, the Neolithic burial site dating back 5000 years. You can also include a visit to the tomb at Knowth as part of the trip.
A visit to the site of the Battle of the Boyne is a must. The story of the battle in 1690 and it’s impact on the history of Ireland to this day set in the beautiful parkland on the banks of the Boyne river.
We visit Trim Castle dating from 1176 and the story of the Normans in Ireland. This is a beautifully maintained walled castle where we can walk the grounds or enjoy a very informative tour of the castle itself.
The tour concludes with a visit to the Hill of Tara, the ancient seat of power in Ireland, full of mystical stories. We will walk the Hill and marvel at the panoramic view while hearing of how St. Patrick is said to have confronted the ancient beliefs of the pagans in his quest to convert the Irish to Christianity.
Pub lunch stop along the way
It is a flexible tour, the listed sites are an example of the Newgrange tour. You have the option of including or excluding sites according you preferences.
Tour starts and ends at Dublin City Cruise Ship Port..
Departure Point :
Pick up at Dublin Port, Please advise your cruise ship details
PortsDublin Port Company, Port Centre, Alexandra Rd, North Dock, Dublin, D01 H4C6, Ireland
Return Detail :Dublin Port, Dublin, Ireland - Drop off at your departure port terminal at the end of your day tour
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.