Dublin: Irish Rock and Roll Music & Whiskey Tour
Whether you’re curious about or already a big fan of Irish music from the early 1950’s to today, this extraordinary semi-private two-hour tour will literally rock your world. Visit the sites where international music stars, such as Bono & U2, Sinead O’Connor, Imelda May, West Life, Thin Lizzy, Van Morrison, Rory Gallagher & the Undertones began their meteoric careers. See the Wall of Fame, Temple Bar & other Dublin landmarks associated with the Irish music scene, including a fascinating visit to Irelands only Whiskey Museum located in Dublin's thriving historical quarter. Ireland's renowned Whiskey Museum offers a world-class whiskey experience few get to enjoy. Fun and flavor are the centre of every aspect of the visitor experience, which will transport guests on a journey of taste and historical discovery. The Museum tour includes a fully guided tour with incredible storytelling & historical insights finishing with a full whiskey tasting flavor experience in the main sampling bar.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fully guided by local professional guide.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Enjoy a full Irish Whiskey sampling
- Enjoy Skip the Line ticket entrance
- Entry/Admission - Irish Whiskey Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple Bar
- Entry/Admission - Phil Lynott Statue
- Entry/Admission - River Liffey
What's excluded :
- There is no food served on this tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irish Whiskey Museum, 119 Grafton Street, Dublin D02 E620 Ireland
Enter the incredible world of Irish whisky at the Irish Whiskey Museum, home of everything Irish whiskey with 100 different types of Irish whiskey in the building. This one-of-a-kind Whiskey Museum brings history alive with remarkable storytellers who talk through over 2000 years of Irish whiskey history while you enjoy a fully guided tour followed by an interactive tasting of a wide variety of Irish whiskeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple Bar, Dublin 2 Ireland
Temple Bar is often described as Dublin's "bohemian quarter." It is full of entertainment, art and is one of the best places to hear live Irish folk music. While the artistic district still has some creative flair, almost every visitor to Ireland swings by the area for the ceol agus craic – a lot of fun and quite a few pints. Your local expert guide with navigate you through the most notable music highlights of the area including seeing one of Rory Gallagher's famous guitars as well as the Wall of Fame highlighting the best of Irish singers including U2, Sinead O'Connor, Delores Riordan of the Cranberries, Luke Kelly, Phil Lynott, Thin Lizzy and many more
Temple Bar was not always the Dublin destination that it is today. Located on the south bank of the River Liffey, the area was once marshland and has been transformed over the centuries into a wealthy neighborhood, a red-light district and now an artistic enclave filled with tourist-friendly pubs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phil Lynott Statue, Harry Street, Dublin Ireland
The story of Thin Lizzy is fundamental to the history of Irish music in the 1970's. Your Rock 'N' Roll Tour will start here where you will be introduced to the lead singer "Phil Lynott" of Thin Lizzy who put Irish rock music centre stage throughout the world. This is an incredible start to a compelling tour for true fans of Irish music and Whisk
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grafton Street, Dublin Ireland
Walk down the most famous street in Dublin where bands like U2, Hozier, Delores Riordan and many more started their international careers busking in this fully pedestrianized street.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Trinity College Dublin, Grafton St. College Green, Dublin 2 Ireland
See Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, dating back to 1592 and the University where many of our icons of music started their alternate careers.
Stop At: River Liffey, Dublin Docklands Development Authority Custom House Quay, Docklands, Dublin 1 Ireland
See the River that divides the city of Dublin north and south and is home to Album covers and buskers and where the loud of Irish music
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Bruxelles, 8 Harry St, Dublin 2, D02 KX36, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health & safety are our primary concern along with making sure you have a great tour. Our guides follow hygiene protocols based on WHO & local government guidelines. We request guests practice good hand sanitization when entering & leaving venues & request use of masks when/where requested.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.