Dublin Literary Pub Crawl
Immerse yourself in Dublin's rich literary heritage and enjoy a few pints along the way on a literary pub crawl through Dublin. This walking tour is a wonderful introduction to Dublin's literary past and exciting pub culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided walking tour with local actors to four Dublin pubs
- Literary Quiz with prizes for winners
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dublin Literary Pub Crawl, 9 Duke street, Dublin 002 Ireland
On this tour that's as educational as it is recreational, you'll embark on an animated and entertaining journey through the sights and sounds that inspired great Irish writers including James Joyce, George Bernard Shaw, Brendan Behan, Sean O'Casey, Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde and W.B. Yeats - not forgetting modern scribes like Seamus Heaney, Eavan Boland, Paula Meehan and Brendan Kennelly.
Kicking off at the Duke Pub on Duke Street, this literary pub crawl will take you to famous pubs and haunts while actors recite verses from the best Irish literature. You can sink a pint while learning about the lives of these great writers and hear some of the hilarious stories that became folklore in Dublin's literary circles.
Departure Point :9 Duke St, Dublin, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats should be required at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.