Dublin Off The Beaten Path: Discover Temple Bar
Lively Temple Bar might be famous for its nightlife, but as one of the oldest parts of the city it has another side to its personality that most visitors don’t experience. This vibrant area is rich in culture, history and art - you just have to know where to look! So let a local reveal Temple Bar’s creative art’s scene, discover Medieval and Viking Dublin and enjoy a drink in the oldest pub in the area which has been loved by Dubliners for more than 160 years!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink included
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Join a like-minded local to explore Temple Bar, the famous area on the banks of the River Liffey which is known for its pubs, bars and live music scene. But you’ll be getting off the beaten path and discovering the historic and cultural side of the area! Explore one of the oldest areas in Dublin, and step back in time, discovering the spots where you can still experience the Dublin of Viking and Medieval times, and learn about the city’s Celtic traditions and cultural heritage. Stroll through the narrow cobbled streets and between historic buildings, and discover the vibrant arts scene here at spots like the Irish Photography Centre, Temple Bar Gallery and Studio and the Project Arts Centre, which have all become cultural institutions.
Departure Point :Dublin, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/4/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.