Dublin Polaroid Tours
You will be able to capture Dublin in the analog way with a Vintage Polaroid Camera, experiencing various little gems throughout Dublin, i will highlight the new street art scene and general land marks.
We start out tour in Temple Bar at the Golden Palm Tree ( Palm trees in Dublin, you say? ) exactly! and then we mosey on towards the South Side river bank beyond the custom house and back loop into the North Side, navigating the old, real Dublin back to the Start. A nice little Loop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Vintage Polaroid Camera
- One Pack of Polaroid Film (8)
What's excluded :
First I will introduce the vintage Polaroid camera and its functionality and history. Every participant of the tour will get their own vintage Polaroid Camera plus 1 pack of film. You can purchase more film during the Tour. Then we will explore the city for about 2 hours and you will be able to use the camera to capture a true unique moment and create a souvenir to remember.
You are in control of what you want to shoot, complete freedom. I will give you some history, pinpoint various interesting sights like art installations, pubs, unique buildings, locals and many more finger pointing towards the unusual.
We will finish our walking tour where we started or as you wish.
Departure Point :Sitar Indian Cuisine Temple Bar, Sitar Indian cuisine, 16 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, D02 XA00, Ireland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.