Dublin Pub Crawl
Dublin is where pubs are born. Some don't survive, many leave the Irish shore, several have mid-life crises, but few are ageing as gracefully as the stable pubs that bestow so much character on Dublin.
Avoid the tourist traps and fake 'Irish' pubs! Escape with the locals to learn how to savour a pint of Guinness. Find out how to ensure you always get a great pint and why it's important!
Follow in the footsteps of the Irish literary giants like Patrick Kavanagh, Flann O'Brien and Brendan Behan.
If Dublin has hidden gems, they're the pubs that don't advertise to tourists. The locals. The authentic Irish pub where a conversation is flowing faster than the beer, where the character of the pub is as fascinating as the characters in it, where literature, society and history eternally lives.
Best time to start is 7 pm assuming you'll have eaten dinner prior to the tour. Bring a pen - you never know what these aged walls will murmur to your thoughts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour of Dublin's traditional pubs (not tourist traps!) with a professional tour guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks are not included in the price of the tour. You may count on spending around €6-8 per drink.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stag's Head Dublin, 1 Dame Court off Dame Street, Dublin 1 Ireland
Just one of the excellent Dublin pubs we may visit on this pub crawl
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :14 Fishamble St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
the guide can pick you up at any centrally located hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Only you and your group will be on this tour. Please read the recent updates on Irish government websites: https://www.dfa.ie/ https://www.gov.ie in order to learn whether you need to self-isolate or quarantine after arriving in Ireland and before your tour date.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.