Dublin Secret Food Tour w/ Private Tour Option
Go where the locals eat, drink, and relax and to appreciate the dazzling town of Dublin. On this 3-hour, small-group walking tour of no more than 12, your local guide will impart their knowledge of the most delicious food, and additionally, show you hidden gems of this beguiling town. Irish guides will take you to stunning pubs, food shops, and markets at the side of a hidden church, all places beloved by the area's locals. Try several favorite Irish dishes, all sure to get your taste buds singing. Almost immediately, you'll feel like a local too!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trinity College Dublin, Grafton St. College Green, Dublin 2 Ireland
One of the seven ancient universities of Britain and Ireland, as well as Ireland's oldest surviving university. It is widely considered the most prestigious university in Ireland and amongst the most elite in Europe.
Pass By: St Stephens Green, at the top end of Grafton St, Dublin 2 Ireland
A city centre public park in Dublin, Ireland. It is the largest of the parks in Dublin's main Georgian garden squares.
Pass By: Guinness Storehouse, Market Street St James Gate, Dublin 8 Ireland
A tourist attraction at St. James's Gate Brewery in Dublin, Ireland. The Guinness Storehouse explains the history of Beer.
Pass By: The Book of Kells, The University of Dublin Trinity College, College Green, Dublin, Ireland
An illuminated manuscript Gospel book in Latin, containing the four Gospels of the New Testament together with various prefatory texts and tables. It is on permanent display at Trinity College Library, Dublin.
Pass By: Christ Church Cathedral, Christchurch Place, Dublin 8 Ireland
The cathedral of the United Dioceses of Dublin and Glendalough and the cathedral of the ecclesiastical province of the United Provinces of Dublin and Cashel in the (Anglican) Church of Ireland.
Departure Point :College Green, Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Wicklow Street, Wicklow St, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour is not suitable for babies and very young children.
- Near public transportation
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.