Dublin Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
When your cruise ship docks in Dublin, explore the city in your own time with a 24 or 48 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour! You’ll discover everything this wonderful destination has to offer, including the Guinness Storehouse, Ha’penny Bridge, Dublin Zoo, Christchurch Cathedral, The Irish Whiskey Museum, City Hall and many other remarkable landmarks! You’ll see all of these sights from the open-top deck, which gives you a stunning 360 degree perspective of your surroundings. Or simply hop off the double-decker bus whenever you please, to take a closer look at things. There’s also an on-board audio tour commentary provided in 8 languages, so you can engage with Dublin’s history as you cruise around. This tour has many perks, including discounted entry at the Irish Whiskey Museum and a free walking tour, making your sightseeing experience even more immersive!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 or 48 hours
- Live commentary in English or multilingual audio tour commentary
- 10% discount at Irish Whiskey Museum
- 10% discount at Irish Day Tours
- 10% discount at Lazy Bike Tours
- Free Walking Tour - currently suspended
- With every paying adult, 2 children (aged 4-12 years old) travel for free
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Route Duration: 1 hour 45 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Irish Whiskey Museum
- City Hall
- Christ Church Cathedral
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Dublin Zoo
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Temple Bar
- O'Connell Street Upper
Irish Whiskey Museum / Temple Bar / Trinity College Dublin / Christ Church Cathedral / Saint Patrick's Cathedral / Dublin Zoo / Phoenix Park / Teeling Whiskey Distillery / Guinness Storehouse / Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)
Operates: Departure time from Stop 1 Irish Whiskey Museum Trinity College at 11am, last tour at 4pm, frequency every 60 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates All year round (except on Christmas Day), and runs daily.
- Tour runs from 11:00am - 4:00pm. Duration - 105 minutes. Frequency - every 60 minutes, however this is subject to change depending on the time of day; please check locally for the latest timetable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour begins at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however passengers can hop on to the tour at any bus stop along the route.
- You must bring a mobile or printed voucher for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any of stops along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following tourist offices: 37 College Green, Dublin 2. 69 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Live commentary is provided in English on half of the buses. Buses without a live tour guide provide a multilingual audio tour commentary.
- Walking Tour (Currently Suspended): Daily departures at 10:30am from 37 College Green
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.