Dubrovnik 2 Hour Walking Tour
Learn from your local guide about Old Part of Dubrovnik Town and explore its monuments including the Franciscan Monastery, the monuments in Stradun, Cathedral of the Assumption, and more. Enjoy the personal experience of a walking tour while you learn about the heritage and ancient culture of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Walking tour in Dubrovnik
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pile Gate, Ulica Vrata od Pila, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
We meet each other at Pile's Gate, in the old part of the city and start the journey through the city's history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Franciscan Church and Monastery, 4 Poljana Paska Milicevica, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
e pass the Franciscan Monastery and admire the Orlando Column, a monument in the Stradun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Onophrian Fountain, Placa 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
We also visit the Onophrian Fountain, built in 1438 at the end of a 12-kilometer aqueduct that provided water for the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rector's Palace, Pred Dvorom 1, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Our tour also passes by the Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace and the Cathedral of the Assumption, a baroque church built after the devastating earthquake of 1667
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pile Gate, Dubrovnik, Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.