Dubrovnik Buggy Safari and Cable Car Ride
Experience a thrilling buggy safari and cable car trip on this action-packed 3-hour tour from Dubrovnik. Travel to the summit of Mt Srđ above Dubrovnik Old Town, board your 4-seater buggy, and take off. Bump over rugged countryside, rumble through pine woods and admire epic views over Dubrovnik Riviera and the Adriatic Sea. Then, enjoy free time to explore Mt Srđ's hilltop fort and war museum, and ogle the panoramas from its viewing terrace. Finish with a last fix of fabulous views as you ride the cable car back down to Dubrovnik.
per adult from
What's included :
- Buggy safari activity and equipment
- English speaking driver/guide (guests are not allowed to drive a Buggy by themselves)
- Cable car one-way ticket (return)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Start your experience by meeting us at Elite Travel Port Office. Board our Buggies and enjoy the scenery drive as with our brand new 4-seated buggies you will make heads turn! No need to worry about driving, our professional English speaking drivers/guides will take you to your adventure and back. Enjoy the comfort of being driven along Dubrovnik’s coastal road and up the curvy path to the top of mount Srdj while stopping at unique photo locations. The tour passes the Napoleonic fort that overlooks the Old City of Dubrovnik and boasts the most spectacular view across the Adriatic as we begin our off-road adventure off the beaten track to an area rarely seen by tourists. We pass ex-mine fields, sights from the recent war, fortresses, woods and animals from the nearby farm. You will enjoy dramatic sights and amazing 360°view of the whole Dubrovnik area, islands and mountains behind the hill. After this memorable experience, our drivers will take you back to Dubrovnik.
Departure Point :Gruž Port Parking, Obala Stjepana Radića 39, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Tour is considered as strenuous activity
- It is recommended to wear older or easy-washable clothes
- Passengers must be at least 12 years old and accompanied by an adult.
- Price is per passenger, not per buggy
- All buggies fit four people, including an English-speaking driver/guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers during transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.