Dubrovnik City Walls Walking Tour (entrance ticket included)
Discover Dubrovnik’s crowning jewels — its UNESCO-listed Old Town and city walls — on this 3-hour walking tour, led by a knowledgeable guide. Begin with a guided stroll through the heart of the Old Town. Traverse the main promenade, taking in famous sights such as Sponza Palace, before veering off into the labyrinth of connecting streets, lined with quaint eateries, shops and a bevy of architectural delights. Then, head for the city’s iconic walls and soak up gorgeous vistas of the Old Town and the Adriatic Sea as you wander its length with your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- City Walls entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Walls of Dubrovnik
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pile Gate, Ulica Vrata od Pila, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Meeting point in front restaurant Dubravka
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Dubrovnik City Walls
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Fort Bokar, Od Puca 20, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Pass By: St. John's Fortress, Kneza Damjana Jude 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
St. John's Fortress
Pass By: Sponza Palace, Stradun 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Departure Point :Elite Travel Walking Tours, Brsalje ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WALKING INFO
- Tour includes strenuous walking activities.
- In Dubrovnik guests will have to walk approximately 1000 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 150 steps.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers during transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.