Dubrovnik Day Trip from Split
Spend a day discovering the UNESCO-listed sights of Dubrovnik on this day trip from Split, led by a professional guide. Revel in the breathtaking scenery of the Dalmatian Coast during your coach ride between these two showstopper cities. Then, in Dubrovnik, gain insight into the historical and cultural significance of the city’s charming Old Town during a guided walking tour. Wander along the Stradun and the winding, medieval streets, and see top attractions including Orlando’s Column and the Franciscan Monastery. Finish with free time to explore independently before returning to Split.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and dropoff (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
After joining up with your guide, settle into your comfortable seat aboard an air-conditioned coach and begin the scenic journey to Dubrovnik. As you travel, drink in the gorgeous coastal scenery and listen to your guide talk about Croatia, the Dalmatian Coast and your day ahead. You'll spend approx. 4.5 hours on the road, and stretch your legs at a viewpoint with great photo ops en route.
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Upon arrival, embark on a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Dubrovnik Old Town. With your guide leading the way, enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Stradun to Orlando’s Column, and then head off into the twisted warren of medieval streets. See the Franciscan Monastery, which contains a restored sculpture of Michelangelo’s La Pietà and a 14th-century cloister, and pass by the Rector’s Palace and other important sights.
After around 1.5 hours, separate from your guide and group and enjoy free time to explore independently. Perhaps pop in at a local restaurant for lunch (own expense) before discovering more of Dubrovnik at your own pace. Remain in the Old Town to visit sights such as Sponza Palace — a 16th-century palace whose façade features a breathtaking mix of Gothic and Renaissance architecture — and the Baroque Cathedral of the Assumption, which was rebuilt in the 18th century following an earthquake.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel as the tour crosses the border in Neum
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.