Dubrovnik Discovery Day Trip from Split or Trogir
Discover the beauty of Dubrovnik, cultural metropolis and the most remarkable medieval walled city in Croatia , an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy the scenic route along the winding coast to Dubrovnik and stops at several overlooks for amazing panoramic views of the Dalmatian islands. Dubrovnik tour will provide you an interesting insight of its historical importance and opportunity to see Sponza Palace, St. Blaise Church, limestone Stradun street and much more accompanied by a local tour guide.
07:15* Departure from Split /6:50 departure from Trogir**
11:30 – 13:00 Dubrovnik sightseeing tour with the tour guide
13:00 – 16:00 Free time in Dubrovnik
20:00 Return to Split
*Voucher check in Split: 7:05 am
**If you are meeting us at the meeting point in Trogir, please let us know in advance.
Possibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic or bad weather conditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport with comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or mini bus
- Official English speaking local tour guide
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Stradun
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Starting from main meeting points in Split and Trogir, we’ll begin our full day experience discovering the fabled walled city of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Our air-conditioned coach takes the scenic route along the new highway and as we slowly move to the coastal road it opens up the amazing panoramic views of Dalmatian islands and the wonderful delta of the river Neretva with the endless fruit and vegetables fields which represent the main living economy of this beautiful area.
Stop At: Stradun Old Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Welcome to Dubrovnik. This memorable excursion through Croatia’s most famous medieval city begins at the top of Stradun, the splendid main promenade street of the Old Town. Each corner of this legendary city is its own unique experience.
Our professionally guided tour is led by our tour guide with years of experience whose passion for the city will be evident as you walk through these ancient streets and marvel to the rich architectural ensemble all around you. The guided tour lasts for about an hour and a half.
After the walking tour you have enough time to re-visit the main attractions of the Old Town and enjoy a local cafe, restaurant or many crafts and shops.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Obala Lazareta 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 44, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- IMPORTANT NOTE: due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovin a current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Guests are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour.
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: Comfortable walking shoes or sandals and daily-casual outfit. Out of summer time we recommend to wear closed comfortable shoes and warm sweater.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.