Dubrovnik Full Day Tour from Split
George Bernard Shaw was captivated by this beautiful city, about which he said “those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik”, as well as, famously, describing it as “the pearl of the Adriatic”. This full day tour takes you to this world-renowned walled city, where an expert local guide will show you around.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach fully equipped coach with free WIFI
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Split hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - The Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Franciscan Church and Monastery, 4 Poljana Paska Milicevica, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Some of the many sights you will see in Dubrovnik include the Franciscan monastery and its beautiful cloister, the Sponza palace with its elaborate stone carvings, the cathedral as well as Europe’s oldest pharmacy
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Some of the many sights you will see in Dubrovnik include the Franciscan monastery and its beautiful cloister, the Sponza palace with its elaborate stone carvings, the cathedral as well as Europe’s oldest pharmacy.
These are just some of many reasons why Dubrovnik ranks among the most attractive historical and cultural cities in the world.
After your Dubrovnik tour, you’ll be given lots of time to enjoy Dubrovnik at your leisure, perhaps just for a relaxed lunch or to walk the City walls and take the cable car for a spectacular view of the City before the tour heads back from Dubrovnik to Split.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Ul. Čulića dvori 6, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring you passport as the tour briefly passes through Bosnia and Hertzogovina
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.