Dubrovnik Island-Hopping Cruise in the Elaphites
Spend a day cruising around the sun-kissed Elaphite Islands on this full-day boat trip from Dubrovnik. Unwind on deck with unlimited wine and soft drinks as your professional skipper ferries you around one of the most idyllic archipelagos in southern Dalmatia. Wander around the citrus gardens and pine forests on the island of Koločep; explore the romantic ruins of 15th-century manor houses and medieval churches on Šipan; devour an included onboard lunch; and laze on the pristine sands of Šunj beach before making the most of free time in Lopud town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour host
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat cruise
- Professional skipper and crew
- Unlimited drinks
- Lunch(Group Option Only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Following pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the port of Gruž, where your professional skipper and crew are waiting to welcome you aboard for your cruise around the Elaphite Islands.
Hop aboard your boat and find a seat on deck. Then, help yourself to a glass of unlimited wine or soft drink as you slip away from the harbor and out onto the Adriatic Sea’s shimmering waters.
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
Make your first stop at the island of Koločep, where aromatic lemon and orange gardens and beautiful forests of pine and carob trees await you. As you approach, admire the sheer cliffs that rise dramatically from the sea. Then, disembark and set off to explore independently. Enjoy around an hour of free time to relax on the beach or discover the sun-baked isle’s sights, which include the 15th-century Chapel of St Anton.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sipan, Sipan, Elafiti Islands, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Next, continue on to Šipan, the largest island of the Elaphite archipelago. With time here spent at your leisure, perhaps discover the ruins of 15th-century manor houses and medieval churches, or explore the groves of citrus bushes, grapevines and fig shrubs.
After around an hour, return to your boat and set sail for the island of Lopud. As you cruise toward your next destination, tuck into an included onboard lunch. Choose from a selection of traditional Croatian dishes such as local mol fish, chicken or a vegetarian plate, each accompanied by sides such as cabbage salad.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lopud, Lopud, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
On arrival at Lopud, dock by Šunj, one of the area’s most famous beaches. Lap up the sun on the white sands or dive into the azure waters for a cooling swim. Later, perhaps visit the island’s main town to explore the medieval architecture, aged monuments and other beaches independently.
Return to your boat after around three hours of free time, and then relax on the cruise back to Dubrovnik. Your tour then concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.