Dubrovnik Old Town-Private Live Virtual Tour
Perfect thing in these times is a live virtual private tour that allows you to explore the most famous Old town from your home. This live virtual tour takes you to the most popular spots in the city. The best thing is that your guide tells all interesting facts about city and answers all your questions.
- Live from Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Easy to use, video Zoom software makes it simple to connect
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
The pearl of the Adriatic also called the open-air museum. Full of sights and history.
- Pile Gate the main entrance to the Old town.
- The Rector's Palace
- Onforio's Fountain
- Orlando's pillar
- Stradun the most famous street in Dubrovnik
- Church of St. Vlaho, Cathedral and other attractions
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pile Gate, Dubrovnik, Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.